Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I ❀: HIGH HEELS YOGA

Sarah Jessica Parker and Victoria Beckham might make it look easy, but for the rest of us, tottering about in 10cm heels is a mysterious art. So we all know the painful feeling when we put off the high heels. How do you assuage the pain? I found a very fancy technique a medical guide recommended in 1953. And I guess it still works. But nowadays the method reminds me more of a yoga position,... :-)

Printed in The Pictorial Medical Guide, 1953. Photo via mudwerks

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is great, thanks for sharing! I will have to try it out when I have the nerve to try 10cm heels!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll try;-)
    thanks for the comment on my blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...