Thursday, September 15, 2011

I ♥: BURBERRY BODY

I love traveling, but airports are always very dangerous for me, because I always loose myself in the duty free shops. No matter where I go, I always have to buy something. This time, while I was waiting for my flight to Berlin, I was seduced by a new fragrance that just arrived on the market on September 1st 2011 in over 150 countries worldwide: BURBERRY BODY!

Burberry Body - I bought this new fragrance at the airport of Nice
It has really a wonderful scent. It is a luxury chypre-fruity composition that begins with notes of fresh green absinthe, peach and freesia. Roses and iris are in the heart, leaning on the base of sandalwood, cashmerean, musk, amber and vanilla. I think it is really a very feminin fragrance and I love to wear it!

Just a few days after I bought the perfume, I read on the website of justjared about the launching of Burberry Body on Monday (September 12) by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at NYC’s Macy’s Herald Square. The 24-year-old British model and actress (Transformers 3) wore a low-cut Burberry blazer and looked amazing!




For the ad campaign, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley worked with my favorite celeb photographer Mario Testino, which features her only wearing one of the designer’s trenches. What a great pick!!!

Rosie Huntington-Whitley behind the scenes of the Burberry Body photoshooting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...